Lean Dasallas, Ph.D
PhD in Physics, University of the Philippines
- Investigation of material surface modification made by femtosecond pulsed laser ablation from multiple pulses
- Synthesis of iron oxide nanostructures via carbothermal reaction of Fe microspheres generated by infrared pulsed laser ablation, JC De Vero, AC Jasmin, LL Dasallas, WO Garcia, RV Sarmago Coatings 9 (3), 179.
- Numerical simulation of femtosecond pulsed laser ablation of copper for oblique angle of incidence through two-temperature model, LL Dasallas, WO Garcia, Materials Research Express 5 (1), 016518.
- Position, orientation, and relative quantum yield ratio determination of fluorescent nanoemitters via combined laser scanning microscopy and polarization measurements, L Dasallas, R Jaculbia, MV Balois, W Garcia, N Hayazawa, Optical Materials Express 8 (5), 1290-1304.
- Influence of Substrate Heat Treatment to the Structural Properties of Nd: YAG Thin Films Produced by Femtosecond Pulsed Laser Deposition, LL Dasallas, AP Lacaba, WO Garcia, e-Journal of Surface Science and Nanotechnology 15, 25-30